Monday, February 8, 2010

The blizzard is over...

There was 31 inches of snow dumped into my front yard. Holy Moly!!! My husband & I spent the last 2 days digging our way out. That is some major exercise. I have muscles I never knew about.. and they're all sore!! We have a 2 car garage & a long driveway on a little hill. Yeah.. that was work!! Eating was just leftovers. I was too tired to pay attention!

Today I managed to go out to the grocery store. The roads suck, but if you take your time, it's not too bad. When I got home, I discovered the plows had come by again & I had been completely blocked out! There was a knee high pile off snow & ice in front of everyone's driveway!! I had to park on the street, climb over to take the baby inside, (thank goodness he was napping), then come shovel my way back to the car. At least it's cold out so I didn't worry about the groceries! Time for a nap!

So far today...

Breakfast: frozen wheat waffles
Snack: wheat thins
Lunch: turkey & provolone sandwich
Snack:
Dinner: planning steamed broccoli & chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment