Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow is EVIL!!!!

So, for today I have a confession to make. I love baking! I don't really care what I'm making, but the whole process is very relaxing for me. I love to see what I've created in the end & I have lots of photos of the gorgeous desserts I've made. I have to be in the mood for it, but when I am... diabetics beware!

This weekend it is predicted that we could get up to 30 inches of snow. In my mind there is nothing better then curling up by the fire with hot chocolate, a book, & something tasty I've made. Not good for a diet. Especially since the mood struck! I now have a pan of super chocolate brownies sitting on my counter taunting me. I can't even eat one & take the rest to work. How will I survive a whole weekend snowed in with brownies??? I'm praying for willpower here!

Breakfast: cereal
Snack:
Lunch: turkey & provolone sandwich & rye chips
Snack: almonds
Dinner: jambalaya & corn bread
Snack: hopefully only 1 brownie!!

Exercise--
Today I felt proud. My husband & son were napping & instead of joining them, which I really wanted to do, I went & worked out for a half hour on the Wii active. That thing really does give a good workout, & yells at me when I don't do it right.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to follow along! I'll take one of those brownies off your hands :)

    ReplyDelete