Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lonely

Why is it when you are by yourself, eating becomes comfort. My husband has been traveling for work a lot the past few months & I hate being home alone. The baby is entertaining during the day, but not exactly company. It was a lot easier to handle the travel when I was working. I was out of the house & focused on something for the majority of the day & only had a few hours before bed. Now I'm home all day... grabbing a snack, hanging out, making meals. Since the baby eats every few hours, I can't even avoid the kitchen! My willpower is being tested!! So far I am doing good. My snacks have been yogurt, fruit, granola.... & a little of the leftovers from Valentine's Day. Not too bad. It will be better when hubby is home & the sugar is gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment