Saturday, February 20, 2010

Exercise on TV

I have been seeing a lot of ads for the FIT TV channel. Most of the programs look like a bunch of skinny people telling you how easy it is to do 1 arm push ups. Yeah right! I truly can't stand listening to those people. Lately though, I've been seeing interesting programs. Some that look like I might actually have a little fun while I sweat. That is very important to me. I am not dedicated enough to work out if I'm not having fun or being amused. It's a failing. I think someone finally understood that on this channel. I am now Tivo-ing 2 new programs.

The first is "Shimmy". This is a fairly low impact belly dancing program. Kind of a nice warm-up for 30 minutes. Bonus-- I'm gonna sorta learn to belly dance! Woo hoo! (Bet my husband will enjoy that!) The second is "Bollywood Dance". Bet you can figure that one out. I just programmed the Tivo to get this one. The small examples I've seen are much more lively & more like dancing then Shimmy. I think it will be a lot of fun. I just need to get a bunch of scarves to turn into a skirt & a belt with coins on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment